By submitting an entry to the Awards you agree to these Terms.
1. Instructions on how to enter and win the Awards are set out in the Nomination Letter and Submission Guidelines and form part of the Terms.
2. Entry into the Awards is deemed acceptance of the Terms and will apply during the Term. The term commences when you submit an entry into the Awards.
1. In order to enter the Awards and be eligible to win, you must:
a. meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Submissions Guideline;
b. comply with the Terms; and,
c. submit your entry by the deadline outlined in the Submission Guideline.
2. The Sunshine Coast Business Womenâ€™s Network (SCBWN) reserves the right to declare any entrant ineligible if, in the reasonable opinion of SCBWN or a Sponsor:
a. you are considered to be unable to represent or promote the Awards in a satisfactory manner;
b. you have not complied with these Terms or the Submission Guideline;
c. the application is incomplete; or,
d. information provided by you is deficient, false or misleading in any way.
1. SCBWN collects personal information about entrants in the Awards. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Awards. By participating in the Awards in any way, you consent for SCBWN to use and disclose your personal information to our Sponsors and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Awards, for the purposes of:
a. marketing to you in any way (including by email, SMS/MMS, mail, and telephone);
b. administering the Awards.
2. You agree that your consent continues until you withdraw it by notifying SCBWN. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive Awards material or marketing material from the Sponsors, or to request that your personal information not be disclosed to Sponsors in future, notify the Judging Chair of the SCBWN.
1. By entering the Awards you agree to allow SCBWN and the Sponsors to contact you to provide comments about the Awards and to take photos or video footage of you in connection with your entry and the Awards.
2. If you are an Award Finalist, you agree to:
a. attend all presentation events for Awards in which you qualify as a Finalist, and other Awards events as notified to you by SCBWN including all business workshops and interviews; and,
b. assist in publicising the Awards as required by SCBWN, except with SCBWNâ€™s consent where there are exceptional circumstances.
3. If you are an Award winner, you agree to promote the Awards, and to a reasonable extent SCBWN and the Sponsors. In any promotion or endorsement of the Awards, SCBWN or the Sponsors you should only express opinions that are genuinely held by you.
Section 4: GENERAL
1. SCBWN reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
2. If you (if you are a Business Owner) or your business is involved in any conduct or activity that:
a. is illegal;
b. is fraudulent;
c. may harm the Awards, SCBWN, or their name or reputation;
d. or breaches these Terms;
SCBWN may, in its discretion, withdraw any Award and associated prizes that you have received. If requested by SCBWN, you agree to no longer publically promote yourself or your business (if relevant) as being associated with the Awards, SCBWN, or the Sponsors. To avoid doubt, this clause survives the expiration of these Terms.
3. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. SCBWN accepts no responsibility for entry submissions not received by SCBWN for any reason. You are welcome to contact the Judging Chair to confirm receipt of your Submission.
5. As the Awards are a competition, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback on your individual entry submission. However, information from entries may be aggregated to provide generic feedback to all entrants.
6. SCBWN, in their sole discretion, have the right to alter or cancel part or all of the Awards at any time.
7. To the extent permitted by law, SCBWN will not be liable for and expressly excludes liability for any loss, injury or damage which results directly or indirectly from the Awards, including the breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The SCBWN is honoured to have your involvement in the 2017 Business Woman of the Year Awards. These Awards maintain their credibility in the Sunshine Coast community because of the integrity of process.
A Judging Chair is appointed to guide this process and maintain the integrity, credibility and prestige of these Awards for all past, future and current Awards holders. The Judging Process is purposely kept separate from the function of the Executive Committee of the SCBWN.
As Judging Chair, I am available to answer any questions you may have and assist you throughout this exciting and rewarding process.
If you wish to contact me at any point, please do not hesitate to do so.
Judging Chair, Sunshine Coast Business Womenâ€™s Network Business Woman of the Year Awards 2017
0403 030 639 or office 07 5444 1736
PO Box 718, Mooloolaba Q 4557