By submitting an entry to the Awards you agree to these Terms.
1. Instructions on how to enter and win the Awards are set out in the Nomination Letter and Submission Guidelines and form part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Entry into the 2019 Awards is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and will apply during the Term. The term commences when you submit an entry into the 2019 Awards and ceases on Friday 9th August at midnight.
1. In order to enter the Awards and be eligible to win, you must:
a. meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Submissions Guideline;
b. comply with these Terms and Conditions; and,
c. submit your entry by the deadline outlined in the Submission Guideline.
2. The Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network (SCBWN) reserves the right to declare any entrant ineligible if, in the reasonable opinion of SCBWN or a Sponsor:
a. you are considered to be unable to represent the Awards in a satisfactory manner;
b. you have not complied with these Terms or the Submission Guideline;
c. the application is incomplete; or,
d. information provided by you is deficient, false or misleading in any way.
SCBWN collects personal information about entrants in the 2019 Awards. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Awards and your entry will be void.
By submitting a final application in the 2019 Awards, you consent for SCBWN to use and disclose your personal information to our Sponsors and other third parties engaged directly to provide services in connection with the Awards, for the purposes of:
a. marketing (including by email, SMS/MMS, mail, and telephone and other channels);
b. administering the Awards.
1. By entering the 2019 Awards you agree to allow SCBWN and the Sponsors to contact you to provide comments about the Awards and to take photos or video footage of you in connection with your entry and the Awards.
2. If you are a 2019 Award Finalist, you agree to attend the SCBWN Gala Awards and where practical assist in publicising the Awards.
3. If you are an Award winner, you agree to promote the Awards, and to a reasonable extent SCBWN and the Sponsors. In any promotion or endorsement of the Awards, SCBWN or the Sponsors you should only express opinions that are genuinely held by you.
1. SCBWN reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. If you (if you are a Business Owner) or your business is involved in any conduct or activity that:
a. is illegal;
b. is fraudulent;
c. may harm the reputation of the SCBWN or the Business Woman Awards;
d. breaches these Terms and Conditions.
SCBWN may, in its discretion, withdraw any Award and associated prizes that you have received. If requested to withdraw by SCBWN, you agree to no longer publicly promote yourself or your business (if relevant) as being associated with the Awards, SCBWN, or Sponsors. To avoid doubt, this clause survives the expiration of these Terms.
3. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure your submission is received by the due date of the Awards. If you do not receive a receipt of submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your submission has been received by the submission date. Applications commenced online that have not been officially submitted will not be included in the Judging process. You are welcome to contact the Judging Chair to confirm receipt of your Submission.
5. SCBWN, in its sole discretion, has the right to alter or cancel part or all of the 2019 Awards at any time.
6. To the extent permitted by law, SCBWN will not be liable for and expressly excludes liability for any loss, injury or damage which results directly or indirectly from the Awards, including the breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The SCBWN is honoured to have your involvement in the 2019 Business Woman of the Year Awards. These Awards maintain their credibility in the Sunshine Coast community because of the integrity of process.
A Judging Chair is appointed to guide this process and maintain the integrity, credibility and prestige of these Awards for all past, future and current Awards holder. The 2019 Judging Chair is Min Swan.
As Judging Chair, Min is available to answer any questions you may have and assist you throughout this exciting and rewarding process.
Other documents you may also wish to reference:
Please do not hesitate to contact the Judging Chair at any time throughout this process:
Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network Business Woman of the Year Awards
0403 030 639 or office 07