September AGM Breakfast with Jeanette Allom-Hill
Tuesday, 8th September | 6:45 am - 8:30 am
The Lakehouse Sunshine Coast
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
Incorporating our 2020 AGM, on Tuesday, September 8th we are joined for breakfast by special guest, Jeanette Allom-Hill.
Jeanette is a results-driven and value-based leader who has years of experience in developing, designing, and executing complex change initiatives. As well as being known for her commitment, trust and accountability, Jeanette is a brave leader with heart.
The Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network is honoured to have Jeanette share with us how she believes balancing Grace and Grit are key to your leadership style.
Jeanette says Grace is how she thinks, acts, carries herself and interacts with other people, whereas Grit is being courageous, brave, and knowing that with great power comes great responsibility.
Jeanette held the role of Chief Operations Officer for the Sunshine Coast Council, managing over 2,300 employees. Her portfolio included Information Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Property Management, Innovation and Smart Cities with an organisational budget of $848 million. Jeanette currently holds a consulting role with Prime Minster and Cabinet and joined the NFP charity, No More Fake Smiles, as a member of the board.
This breakfast is a must attend for all of those that wish to pursue life at full force and in alignment with their true calling.
Event bookings close and dietary requirements due - Tuesday, 1st September
Please ensure you understand our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
* Event will proceed subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
* If restrictions change, ticket purchasers will receive a refund.
* Please do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms. We advise you stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. Your ticket will be transferable to another person.
* Please be responsible and maintain social distancing with others.
* If you start to feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know.