A Very Joyous Christmas - A Champagne Breakfast
Tuesday, 8th December 2020 | 6:30am - 9:00am
The Events Centre, Caloundra
Join us for a very special event that will lift your spirits and bring to life the joy of the holiday season.
The SCBWN Christmas event has a reputation for being a special celebratory event and 2020 will be no different, and our special guest is… YOU!
We all stood side by side (even if only virtually) throughout the rollercoaster ride of 2020, and now we wish to stand together in celebration as we place a spotlight on what a strong and supportive network can do to build community spirit.
We stand in awe of our members and the greater Sunshine Coast community so we have planned a breakfast event that will celebrate your strength, resilience and put you on the map for a powerful 2021.
Throughout the year we have listened to our members and heard your feedback. A resounding sentiment is that you want to learn more about, and hear more from, your fellow members.
We have listened and that is exactly what our very joyous Christmas is centred around!
Through an interactive morning we will share your stories, celebrate your wins and most importantly bring joy to the lives of each and every person in the room.
Inclusions will be:
• Christmas Markets for shopping from our members stalls
• Gift Giving Tree to provide presents to the disadvantaged supported by Laurel House
• A special musical performance from community group, Sunshine Troupe
• Our annual financial bursary presentation to four inspiring women in our community
• Storytelling and sharing from stage by members and guests of SCBWN
• An interactive and very fun (we promise) gift giving giveaway
Both members and guests are invited to attend. Prepare yourself to leave the room with a full heart, bright smile and joyous beginning to the 2020 holiday season.
Important Note – At our SCBWN November event, it was announced that Amanda Gore would be presenting a keynote on the topic of joy at the 2020 SCBWN Christmas event. Due to other commitments, Amanda has to base herself in Sydney throughout the week of our event. Due to uncertainty faced with travel restrictions and continuing changes in this regard, we have decided to save Amanda and her beautiful message of joy for a future event where she can definitely be in the room with us.
Event bookings and dietaries close Tuesday, 1st of December.
* If restrictions change, ticket purchasers will receive a refund.
* Please do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms. We advise you stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. Your ticket will be transferable to another person.
* Please be responsible and maintain social distancing with others.
* If you start to feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know.