SCBWN International Women's Day Breakfast with Jackie FureyTuesday, 9th March | 6:30am (for a 6:45am start) - 8:30am
The Events Centre, Caloundra
SCBWN International Women’s Day. It’s that time again! This morning will be all about opening your mind and challenging, motivating, to celebrate, empower, motivate, love and fight for change. #ChooseToChallenge #IWD2021
Prepare to be immersed in the energy of Australia’s leading Psychotherapist, Jackie Furey - a much-loved, returning figure to the SCBWN - who will have you thinking deeply about yourself, who and what matters most to you in ways you may not have thought of before.
In the past 20 years, Jackie has presented her admired work in over 40 major cities around the world and we are absolutely delighted she will be presenting her highly entertaining, deeply moving and utterly inspiring presentation here on the Sunshine Coast! ‘From the Bedroom to the Boardroom – it’s all about LOVE really.’ In our wonderful, yet challenging and ever-changing world today, women are required to be more for more, and do more for more than ever before, and with a big bright smile.
The ‘balancing act’ has never been more precarious nor more heart-wrenching as we continue to give our love freely to everyone, and all things, but often not ourselves! This presentation on ‘loving you’ isn’t for the faint-hearted. It’s a fierce presentation for strong women and the men who want to support them.
It’s a presentation for women who want to know how to hold their own hand, hold their head high, whilst embracing all of what’s in their heart and their oh so powerful mind. Love. In this presentation which is all about you - you are going to feel it!
BONUS 90-MIN WORKSHOP FOR OUR MEMBERS - Continue your morning with Jackie:
Jackie Furey will be sticking around after the event to present a powerful 90-minute workshop to 70 of our guests, who will be exploring the themes and concepts discussed in her presentation on Bedroom to Boardroom – it’s all about LOVE really! Jackie will also be sharing on:
- What messages shaped you in being who you are today – the one’s that help and the one’s that hurt.
- How to read your unconscious mind making it easier for you to make the right choices at the right time.
- Find out how your family the first ‘organisation’ you were ever a part of is played out in your life right here and now – why some people inspire you and some make you feel smaller. And very importantly, how to be ‘that women’ – yes, her.
- The women you want to be more, the one you know deep down you really are. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and a whole lot more!
We are absolutely honoured to have Jackie Furey as our 2021 International Women’s Day guest speaker for our amazing network and can’t wait to share her incredibly energy, passion and dedication with you.
Registrations close and dietary requirements due Tuesday, 2nd March 2021.
* If restrictions change, ticket purchasers will receive a refund.
* Please do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms. We advise you stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. Your ticket will be transferable to another person.
* Please be responsible and maintain social distancing with others.
* If you start to feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know.