Frequently Asked Questions
Do you write letters of support for your members?
Yes, we do have a Letters of Support Policy.
The Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network (SCBWN) may provide members with letters of support based on certain criteria.
All requests for letters of support will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and screened for appropriateness via the following criteria:
- Member must have been with the SCBWN network for minimum of 2 years
- The request is aligned to the SCBWN Purpose and Values
- The request is aligned to the SCBWN Strategic Initiatives
If the request meets these requirements the member must then:
- Provide specific background to request outlining what is required, why and for what purpose
- Include a draft letter with the request for approval
- Allow a minimum of 10 business days turnaround time
Please note all requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org