SCBWN May Breakfast - Harness the power of your mind, body, heart & soul
Tuesday, 11th May 2021 | 6:45am - 8:30am
The Lakehouse Sunshine Coast
Join the Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network on Tuesday, 11th May for a delicious breakfast at The Lakehouse Sunshine Coast from 6:45am to learn from our panel of 4 experts how to use the power of your mind, body, heart and soul to create a powerful force in your life that propels you toward success!
We will be joined by:
- Erin Lee - Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation - The Mindful Yoga School
Erin Lee is the Founder of The Mindful Yoga School, a yoga, mindfulness and meditation training centre. She’s also the resident yoga teacher at Chenrezig Institute, a centre for Buddhist study, meditation and retreat located in Eudlo.
- Leon Stensholm - Coach and Counsellor - Body by Leon
Committed to natural body building Leon now been participating in the sport for the past 18 years with multiple Australian and Australasia titles to his name. Six years ago, following the suicide of his best mate and brother Dean, Leon decided to pursue his dreams and founded Bodybyleon Coaching and Personal Training. Committed to helping people to totally transform their body and mind, Leon has also completed a Diploma in Counselling and written his first book, ‘It`s how you think’.
- Eric McAlister - Mental Health Advocate, Writer and Former Professional Athlete - Down and Back Blog
Eric McAlister is a former professional basketball player who has played around the world resulting in numerous experiences that have changed him for the best. He has dealt with his fair share of mental health and difficulties surround emotional issues and now a passionate writer and mental health advocate.
- Dr Sarah Pye - Environmentalist and Author - Saving Sun Bears
Sarah Pye went on a nine-year journey of the heart after meeting Malaysian ecologist Wong Siew Te, founder of the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre. Her journey is a tale of friendship, adventure and deep, dark jungles which has resulted in Sarah’s doctorate, Wong’s narrative biography, a new children’s book series and the release of rescued bears.
Each of our guest speakers will be sharing their experiences on how to tap into this secret power and be brave enough to listen to your mind, body, heart and soul in order to live your most abundant life.
Book your ticket today!
* Please do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms. We advise you stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. Your ticket will be transferable to another person.
* Please be responsible and maintain social distancing with others.
* If you start to feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know.